Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Website

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by markspenser09, Oct 26, 2009.

1. markspenser09

markspenser09 Junior Member

2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

It's generally a nice site. Just some remarks:

• The reviews should be defined as a <blockquote> element rather than being displayed in a table. And I personally find these reviews a little tacky when it comes to styling/design.
    • I despise the styling used when displaying thumbnails (e.g. clients)
    • On your homepage it looks fine, but on subpages the "Request proposal" box is pretty close to the main banner.
    • The subnavigation looks a little "disjointed" from the hover state of your top links.
    • Last but definitely not least, I'm not too keen on the way you're displaying the work samples, especially since it's heavily dependent on JavaScript being active (as a matter of fact, a lot of elements on your site are)
    And I don't really see the need to change colors on every section of the page, although it's not particularly annoying.

3. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I like it, however it kinda threw me a little that when i move my mouse, pretty much anywhere over the page something moves (a little exageration) but it does and im not sure about that!
    But overall it looks good.