New Website, Grey Edition.

Vanquish

Hey guys, i did mension that our website was undergoing some edits, we have now managed to create a new layout, with some of our latest and past work on it, some is still being edited, Have a look if you have time. Thanks.

Graphic Design, Website Development

As its getting close to christmas time, we are getting busy with work, if it is we get alot of work in with tight deadlines and you wish to carry out some for us, drop us an email with your portfolio site on it.

Thanks.

The layout is nice. Very crisp and clean, good work. But please get someone to proof read your copy. There are spelling mistakes and grammatical errors all over it. That does not look good.

Thanks guys, It is still being updated its having a cms put into it at the moment, so yeah it was a quick draft.

I think the simpilicity of the website is lovely! Fresh and clean as said...only one mention is that your characte/logo, that you posted about recently is nice but is this your Logo or is the 'blueline logo' at the top left of your site your actual Logo? Im not a professional so take me with a pinch of salt but I think it could be improved with a stronger brand identity on the site?...maybe?

Back