Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New venture logo design

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by bigandy, May 2, 2016.

1. bigandy

bigandy New Member

Hello All

I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction. The situation is I am starting my own online surf wear and equipment shop and need a new logo for my brand.

I am a keen surfer and have been for a few years now and noticed that a lot of the men's and women's wear is for the really skinny surfers, I am a chunky surfer and want to incorporate the normal sizes plus some large sizes for the bigger and taller surfers out there.

as with the sport i prefer the fun, chilled out side of it and want my brand to reflect the fun loving social side of surfing, kind of with a bit of an ozzie laid back style.

I am not sure how to go about logo design as I have never done this before but if anyone can give me an idea of price and how to get started that would be awesome.

I look forward to hearing your responses.

2. Inkbot Design

Inkbot Design New Member

3. bigandy

bigandy New Member

Hello

Thanks for your message, I have had a look at your work, it looks good. How much roughly does it cost to get a logo designed?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Andy

4. Inkbot Design

Inkbot Design New Member

5. Designthoughts

Designthoughts New Member

Hi Andy,

I have just joined today and I know you posted this a while ago, but just wondered if you needed design services still? My website is www.designthoughts.co.uk which shows some examples of my work.
    Many thanks,
    Liz

6. ruseld

ruseld New Member

if still available, please drop me an email. many thanks