Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Portfolio Site

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by nowinowski, Mar 7, 2009.

1. nowinowski

nowinowski New Member

My name is Nathan. I'm a designer living and working in Denver, Co. I just put up a new site at Nowinowski Designs , and I would like any feedback. Also the site should be working in all modern browsers so if it is not working correctly in a given browser please let me know.

2. Ben Ja Min

Ben Ja Min Member

Welcome Nathan!

I am very much liking the site. Really like the wine label designs. After working in a store in the UK selling wine, i always used to look at the labels and criticise a lot of them. I guess thats why these ones really appealed to me, so :icon_thumbup: from me.

Only negative thing i have to say is when viewing your work on my 15" laptop it took me a minute to figure out how to close the previewed image but otherwise - keep up the good work
  3. nowinowski

nowinowski New Member

thanks alot :)
  4. andyd8

andyd8 Member

Gotta say you have some very nice work there mate. Again bottles are a favourite