Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New logo

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by illusioncraft, Mar 14, 2011.

1. illusioncraft

illusioncraft New Member

Hi there,

I am Adam from Illusioncraft, I invent and design large magic illusions along with smaller tricks and also make flash paper.

I am in the process of having a new website, and want a logo created, that will be used for the website, letterheads, business cards and even packaging.

I am worried about the design process, because for one i don't want to pay for something and not be happy, and two not receive any logos that i like, and upset anyone if i don't like the logos, the trouble is i am not sure what i want, and i paid a cheap company to have a logo and there designs just look simple and cheap, and have not given me any great concepts.

My logo will need to work with a different backgrounds, the main colours are blue, black and white.
    I don't want the typical top hat, rabbit and magic wand.
    I did think about blueprints / cogs / fire but i will leave it to the experts.
    My main business area is working with fire, wood / metal and plastic.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or below.

Many thanks and kind regards

Adam

2. Toppers

Toppers Member

Just sent you a PM!

3. Hi Adam, I've sent you a PM. In the meantime feel free to check out my portfolio here: FriesWithThat.co.uk.

Thanks

Dan

4. GTrekMedia Limited

GTrekMedia Limited New Member

5. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Hi Adam,

I am interested in helping you out.

Please check out my portolio: Gilmore Visuals: Home

Let me know what you think.

Alex