Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New logo

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by annabos17, Jun 22, 2010.

1. annabos17

annabos17 New Member

2. yellowww

yellowww Member

Your link seems to be not working anymore :(

VLAHAKISA Member

4. james.walters

james.walters Member

Nice and simple design. Love it!
  5. omninogd

omninogd New Member

I'm guessing the crescent moon is to fit in with the nightwear side of things, yeah?

I like it, in all honesty. It's not something I would throw down and claim to be brilliant, but it's nice, simple and functional. I'd agree that the A needs to be tweaked a little to make the logo look less like it's 2 seperate words, I'd also tweak the colour of the moon as well as that shade of pink doesn't quite communicate luxury to me. An deep, purpley-pink would be superb, for that - just edging from a girly pink in to a regal purple, if you know what I mean? Would certainly convey the luxury side of things as well as the nightwear side of things [from the moon].

One thing - the exclusive gifts text needs to - in my opinion - fit that logo better. At the moment it's larger than the actual company name by about 7mm in width. I'd take the font size down a bit and then allign the text so that nothing is coming above the point at the bottom of the crescent.
  6. Wacomgirl

Wacomgirl New Member

its ok but I would use smaller fonts for subtitle...