Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Kudosis website!

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Adam, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Hey all

I thought i'd just post a thread in here to get a bit of outside/external feedback because all i've had recently is praise from local people.

What do you think of the new Kudosis site? I kept it nice and clean and wanted to let the work/colors of the work do most of the talking.

It's not 100% yet because the Portfolio page isn't fully complete, i'm still yet to upload the web and identity section for the time being.

Any criticism is welcomed, whether it be good/bad or constructive

2. I like it, one thing i would do is make the main items under the What we can do for you? section clickable and take you to your portfolio.
  3. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Oooh yeh thats a nice idea, might implement that today, gives another route into the Portfolio!
  4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I wouldn't use placeholders in your showcase. Just leave it out all together.
  5. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Its a placeholder for about 2 days, it's there as a purpose to see how it fits :)

Most of it is sitting here waiting to go, just wanted to get opinions/any changes decided before uploading the finished piece
  6. Wee Jimmy

Wee Jimmy Senior Member

One thing I would suggest is bring the Featured Work up before the fold of the page. Currently they are cut, and although says "scroll down" just looks off.

A bit of vertical tightening and it's sweet