Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Desk, Do you think its value for money or can suggest me a better one?

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by stacey123, Mar 11, 2013.

1. stacey123

stacey123 New Member

I am getting a new desk at work and I wanted one that you have storage space underneath like to one side and also one that is height adjustable. I have seen the Elite Optima Plus Desk on Offspring Direct but I didn't no if it was a bit pricey?
    Do you think it is value for money or have any other suggestions of desk that meet my requirements with the height and storage.

nhnpsxdgypxp likes this.
  2. Steven Anthony

Steven Anthony New Member

A clean workplace is everything to me! so as long as you keep it clean, You have my vote! I would really like it but if I wanted it I would have to some how need to find space for it... it probably wouldn't fit in my office... its too big and clean!
    I would go for it if you can buy it!

3. The Simulator

The Simulator Active Member

I think this is down purely to the individual. Personally it doesn't bother me where I work, I have a simple little office at home with next to nothing in it and I work fine from there. Sometimes I work from bed, or nip to a cafe.
    Whatever you feel comfortable with and will aid your work.

4. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

I wouldn't spend that amount of money on a desk, but them I'm not fussy on that kind of stuff.

5. danielmasoomi

danielmasoomi New Member

I think its very steep for a desk.
    Have you ever tried to customise one for yourself? i have seen some people use industrial scaffolding on wheels and a frosted glass table top at a much cheaper price.
    i use a high gloss white table from ikea but it has no storage if thats what your after. it cost less than £100