Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Branding

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by scotty, Mar 5, 2016.

1. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Been working on some new branding for myself as a side thing to iamscotty.com.

I tend to do a lot of different work in different areas and in different styles which can be a little hard to brand and market yourself as an illustrator as people like to see one trick ponies and working in one style would do my nut in. Working in the greeting card/gift industry does that to you.
    I also don't want to be seen as a jack of all trades either so I've decided to go with a more agency type feel without pretending to be one.
    I had a good think about the kind of work I enjoyed doing and I don't want to attract the riff-raff.
    Just started working on my site and these are some images for a slider.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stationery Direct likes this.
  2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Anna-nuvver-un.

[​IMG]

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I say old chap that is Jolly Good!

scotty likes this.
  4. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Good and Jolly old chap!

scotty likes this.
  5. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Thanks chaps. You're both cordially invited to brandy and cigars in the drawing room.

6. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Thank you fellow, I'll have my butler prepare my smoking jacket!

scotty likes this.
  7. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Make it sharp then old fellow. We're shooting tigers in the Punjab and the little rotters won't shoot themselves. ;)

8. AlanNunez

AlanNunez Member

Looks Great. Just a thought, Sliders are not really in the high converting website formula with current trend. have you thought about doing a single strong full width image?