Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your help! :/

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by lynxcity, Mar 25, 2016.

  1. lynxcity

    lynxcity New Member

    Hello so i need your help :/ i need to know how these things called and if it is possible to make this on pc like photoshop, c4d? maybe you know some tutorials on youtube really big thanks if you would help me!

    here is some images:

    Thanks again! Sorry if i posted this in wrong forum :)
  2. cpking

    cpking Member

    its looking creative.

Share This Page