Need some help in deciding which logo to move forward with (if any) ?

Which Logo Would you choose?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello, So I've been concepting out some logos for my Streetwear brand and I must say its super-hard to design for yourself! I want something that speaks visually: "Loud, Classic Streetwear, Unique" Think of brands like: The Hundreds, Neff, Undefeated..

The brand itself is called Goons & Galaxies and it is an advocate for the disclosure of alien life, some taboo government conspiracy with some undertones of psychedelia and outer space-y themes.

I always seem to struggle with branding my own projects correctly. As a designer, I think this is something we often experience as we are so used to designing everyone else's vision.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

If you were me, which logo would you choose to move forward with? (if any)
Why?
Which logo as a consumer of Streetwear fashion would pique your interest the most?
Why?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Finalss.png
    Finalss.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 21
I quite like 1 and 8, but the text needs some work as it will just disappear at a small size.
Lose the established and put apparel at the bottom, not upside down.

8 is great.
Not that I know much , and consider me a target audience rather than a designer, but yes I agree that apparel is superfluous and est 2015 should be right side up.

I quite like 1 & 3.
I like the impossible shape.

You don't need to restrict yourself to just one logo.
Often, especially with fashion branding, labels have quite a few different logos.

Look at some of the skate brands for instance.
Mambo had literally 100's of variants and made a point of doing so.

I'm working on a clothing brand at the moment and I must have 20 different logos up to now. :D

Back