Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need logo for new skate brand

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by JakeTheSnake1, May 11, 2015.

1. JakeTheSnake1

JakeTheSnake1 New Member

Hey Guys. I am starting up a new independent skate brand. And I would like you guys to create a logo and graphic for a Brand Called BrainDed. It has to be dark, Cartoony and a crude image. If I select your logo and graphics you will get designer credit

Thank you

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

wow that is such a fantastic offer..... I'll just drop all of my paid jobs to do your job for free :rolleyes:

We don't do free work round here, most of us are professionals who do this for a living, if you'd like to make a serious job offer including price, time frame etc I'm sure someone would be more than happy to help you out.

3. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Hey JaketheSnake1 I will make this very simple.There are many things in life I would like, for example, I would love a night of passion with Katy Perry, but unfortunately (Unless I get very very very lucky) its not going to happen.

4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Is no-one going to make a joke that includes the words "cheap" and "skate"? Come on!

NeonThunder, Jordan and NCRPads.co.uk like this.
  5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

no but I was tempted to correct his spelling.. it's deadhead... :lol:

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

When will this trend of misspelling words or adding a Z instead of an S to make brand names "cool" "hip" and "down with it" ever end!?

7. NeonThunder

NeonThunder Active Member

It's cool with a 'K' these days Jimlad

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Well that's modern branding4u...

NeonThunder likes this.