Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Website Coding & Programming Forum:' started by Amagic, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Amagic

Amagic New Member

Hey Guys

I have a problem I cant figure out, I have built my website using flash, the problem is on various browser it looks different, some things are out of place, when building it in flash i've made sure i've put eveything in the right place but it seens to change when i view it on older versions of internet explorer, I've attached 2 pictures one of them how it should look, and the other how it shouldnt.

Attached Files:

2. salvador

salvador Member

I will be more than happy to assist you with this but unfortunately I cannot debug your issue based on the screenshots... can you by any chance provide a link to the actual site?

~Peace~

3. Amagic

Amagic New Member

4. Amagic

Amagic New Member

When I adjust the size of the screen the main menu boxes seem to be moving they wont stay fixed

5. PointandStare

PointandStare New Member

"TO VIEW THIS SITE PROPERLY

PLEASE USE FIREFOX, SAFARI, CHROME"

Well .. considering that I am using the latest FF I'd say there is a problem with your code. Use SWFObject and not the old object/embed.

6. socreative

socreative Member

there're two SWF embedded in one line, one is 1000 and another is 900 something.. put at least a <BR> tag between them