Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help, creating a image in Illustrator

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by ECSdesign, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ECSdesign

ECSdesign New Member

Hello peeps.

I have a old client who contacted me, last worked for him was over a year ago.
    I did a image for him (anime/manga style full colour) for him to use as logo for his company.....

I did this in photoshop (only know basic Illustrator to be honest) I did include a AI file (I did using live trace)
    However he now want to use the image as labels and his printers have asked for the image to be created in Illustrator.....

I am wondering how is the best way to do this (& fastest)

As I have a new born son (7 weeks old) I really have my hands full... So only time I get is when dear husband can look after him or he is asleep...

This client is a complete sweetheart and have possible future business connections with him.... So I really would like to find a way to do this for him.

Although I have shut up shop for a while, I aim to relearn and set up a portfolio of work while on mat leave.....

Any pointers, links to tuts, advise is more then welcome.....

Many Thanks

Emma xXx

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

PM me if you need some help.

3. ECSdesign

ECSdesign New Member

Thanks Typo,
    I think I drop you PM.... need all the help I can get

Although may not be able to chat till later/tomorrow... baby is awake and needs a bath

Speck soon xXx

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Speck soon. Mine in bath now....

5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I would post something but it seems I've been beaten to it. If for any reason you need further help I'm also available.