Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My portfolio site!

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by thematthewbrennan, Mar 29, 2012.

1. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

I like it, very clean, fresh style, easy to navigate. Just one thing that jumped out at me immediately - you have a logo example on there, Paint Tree that is identical to a logo that is used in an Illustrator tutorial that is out there How to Design a Logo using Adobe Illustrator -Tutorial - YouTube . I have also seen tutorials that pretty much show your ABC logo and the sphere one - not knocking you, I only happen to know this because I trawl through Illustrator tuts online when I'm bored. Just saying if I have noticed maybe others will? - then again I don't suppose many would-be client look these things up. Just saying like.

Other than that as I said, I like it.
  2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

I like the site. It looks good. Just one teensy crit is the size of the text. Made me squint a bit and my eyes are pretty good...
  3. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

nice and clean, blue and grey sites work nice but as corrosive said the text is a wee bit small (10px i think) the minimum u make text on a website is 12pxl (unless you have a text rescaler) but the site is nice for a 1page site :)

you should make a seperate page for your portfolio and make your images enlarge for full view