Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My most recent portfolio (Version unlimited)

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Kevin, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member
    This is one of the many version I designed for my own portfolio, but one of the very few that I considered worth the effort in coding. A miserable attempt at recreating my own mini-me *cough*.

Should I finish coding the other pages?
    EDIT: the text was ripped from wikipedia :p
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

liking it :D

i think the mini-me is suiting to the site's environment, and i generally get an optomistic feel from the site, like you know what you're doin too.

am i right, DF?
  3. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

hmmm. I'm not sure. I like the direction its going in but overall it feels a little bit floaty in places.

The headers ('welcome' & 'recent projects') don't look as if they match with the rest of the site and I think that left hand side is a liitle wide. Plus, why haven't you got that logo in you designed?

I'd love to see that on a website.prehaps with a layout more like this Web design birmingham | Web site design west midlands | Branding | Interior design | Design agency birmingham | 383 Project
  4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

The logo was not implemented for the simple fact that the logo is only a few days old while the layout is a couple weeks old :)