• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

my blog...

philjohns

Not sure if this is really the right place to post this but I am kind of looking for feedback on the work on my blog!

Ive started a simple blog with blogspot to post up the work I do for my a level art and just some general designs and doodles that I create over time. Some are old that ive found in sketchbooks and posted up and some are new.

Anyway, Im about to upload a stop motion film so check it out in a bit and let us know what you think!

Phil Johns' Graphic Work

philjohns

haha, yeh, Im into that! Plus my whole A level art project is based on surf culture (chosen by me!)

Any thoughts on the small amount of work ive got there at the moment?

br3n

stop motion surf clip is fantastic :D

unfortunatly it looks like every other blog :( lacks personality - something that looking at your work I doubt you are really lacking. Have you considered skinning the template? or perhaps move over to a wordpress blog/skin.

philjohns

Yeh, I cant argue with that one little bit!

I was going to add a few graphics to the top of my own but on reflection think I'll actally transfer it to a wordpress theme that I can change - this wont happen instantly though so will keep this going for a week or two.

Thanks

philjohns

Change to the background - nothing special, and im not really sure if i like it but ill be working on something better for a wordpress release!