Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mountain Bike Clothing Design

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Anon., Mar 4, 2010.

1. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Not really sure where to post this so, Mods, feel free to move it.

I run a downhill mountain bike club called Nine Point Eight and earlier today I took delivery of our new kits. I think they turned out really good so thought I post some pics.

For those of you who are interested, they were printed using dye-sublimation so every element of the design is part of the material instead of being overprinted onto an existing top. :)

Attached Files:

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

They look great Rob, looks like they would have been very expensive to get printed?!
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Not sure why but for some reason they're saying ice hockey to me rather than mountain biking. Still nice though.
  4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I agree, I want to make some!
  5. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Thanks dudes!

Greg - We didn't pay for them, our sponsor did :up:

They're not that expensive actually. They came to roughly £35 per shirt. You could easily pay £40+ in the shops depending on the brand. Obviously the quantities play a big part in the price. The minimum run is 10 which cost £45 each.

Levi - Ice Hockey? now that you mention it I can see that too... I think it's probably the angle I took the photos making them looking bigger and baggier than they actual are. That and the huge number on the back.

Mike - lol, get on it
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Link me!
  7. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Here ya go
  8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member