Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moo Luxe business cards review

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by leepaulvickersdesign, Feb 21, 2012.

1. You will probably have seen, read, or heard about Moo's new Luxe range of business cards.

I've had my eye on some nice Colorplan business cards for a while, but the letterpress printing was just a bit too expensive at this time of the year. So I ordered myself a small batch of the Luxe cards, and wrote a review for the common good.

I was really rather pleased with the result. And no, I'm not connected to the company in any way!

You can read the review here
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

shame they don't do that with rounded corners, I think they'd look pretty nice rounded...
  3. Yes, rounded corners aren't an option. Thinking about it, the corners might draw your eye to the triplexed colour paper...
  4. Levi

I'm not sure, personally I'd say having rounded corners would allow you to see the colour every now and again as the card moves, purely as it allows the sides to be seen at a different angle etc
  5. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

These look pretty nice, might have to take a look. Thanks :)
  6. They look nice, need some new business cards as well...
  7. br3n

br3n Senior Member

8. Levi

ordered the sample packs, got to be honest they're nice but I think they're going to be limiting with just 4 insert colours
  9. I was actually thinking this the other day. I keep a few in my wallet, and after a few months they're in remarkably good condition, despite being in a vulnerable position. So, worry not, the sandwich is well and truly stuck together!

10. Levi

and that's why moo sell business card holders too :p
  11. I'm self employed, I can't such frivolities as card holders.
  12. wac

wac Senior Member

They look cool, although I'm told when handing them out people instinctively try to pry them apart thinking they've got 2 or 3 stuck together. Did anyone hear about that 'special' card holder they were planning?
  13. Levi

cheapskate :p