Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Site Design

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Mitch, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Mitch

Mitch Member

This is quite an interesting site (although it seems to take an age to load). Some great examples of mobile website design. I haven't seen too many showcases for this type of work.
  2. Wee Jimmy

Wee Jimmy Senior Member

took longer than 60 seconds with nowt happening, closed "Untitled" window :down:
  3. Mitch

Mitch Member

Yeah, it's an odd site. I checked it again today and it took about 2mins to load. There are some good examples one you get on it though.
  4. Mitch

Mitch Member

I know last time you tried this, Wee Jimmy, it was v. slow but it seems to be ok now, and there's definitely some nice examples of mobile site design for high-end handsets. Check it again! Give it about 20-30 secs.

Interestingly a few graphic design mini-site portfolios on there.
  5. jamieleung

jamieleung Member

Thanks for sharing this link Mitch some really nice designs on there
  6. gregbenn

gregbenn Junior Member

Great design. I must say you have a very good collection of mobile design. Keep up the good work.
  7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Took ages to load. Didn't bother looking seems nothing but good comments coming from here though.
  8. Alex L

Alex L Senior Member

Took around 15 seconds to load with this connection:

Don't know what is happening for everyone else but if you have a slower connection than me, I'm shocked.