Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miralize Logo

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by miralize, Feb 7, 2009.

1. miralize

miralize Junior Member

just a quick thing I did in illustrator for the design of my blog (coming soon)
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

ooooh nice, liking it. although does vaguely remind me of "microsoft word 2008 for mac" logo. and i hate microsoft!

lol nah- i like it, 3d effect is there, and i like the green gradient. :batman:
  3. miralize

miralize Junior Member

It was kind of based off of that, and kind of from just messing around with a design i did 6 months ago. Should the green gradient be angled like the text?
  4. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

Dude that's hot...I love it the way it is. I would make the lower color on the "Design for Life" gradient slightly lighter so it is a bit easier to read...other than that, real sharp.
  5. miralize

miralize Junior Member

Cheers guys!
  6. Michae

Michae Member

I don't like it very much. It doesn't have any personality or express anything, and it looks like it's made by someone untrained who only knows the trends. A personal logo should be just that. personal. It could be an ok logo for a big company I guess, but not as a personal logo...

Unless you completly lack personal style, of course.
  7. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

The actual shape of the M looks out of place - the spacings look out of synch with each other.

And the curve on the bottom of the M looks out of place.

Like the idea tho -
  8. electricalyce

electricalyce Member

It's pretty and all, but I feel like it lacks identity or something to set it apart. Right now it comes off as a bit generic, sorry. Oh, and a bit off topic, but is dark grey really the new black?
  9. tim

tim Senior Member

@electricalyce: it's much more attractive than black for me, so for me, of course. :batman:
  10. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

yea, really smart logo... i think if i were to change anything, or at least have a bit more of a play around, i may be inclined to see if you can overlap the m in miralize on the M, and maybe even use pathfinder to remove it from the shape? I agree with previous about it reminding me of the MS Office 2004 logos... but yea, all in all, very nice
  11. basker_bsk

basker_bsk Junior Member

Its Simply Superb! :up: