Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive Favour Needed!

Discussion in 'Website Coding & Programming Forum:' started by TheNoone, Oct 27, 2010.

1. TheNoone

TheNoone Member

So my page is well under construction, for now I have an 'under construction' page ready to go up!

I know basic Html, but i'm told Css is the way to go these days even for the most basic of things

Basically what i want is just to put my under construction page up, i have bought my domain name
    www.loop88.co.uk payed for the hosting etc and i just need that page up with one link to my email, and as i have no idea what im doing with code i wondered if someone with be nice enough to lend me 20 or 30 minutes of there time doing this for me so i can get it up, go through it, and possibly understand it.

A lot to ask for, i know but maybe i could return the favour somehow?

Thanks
    Kyle
    :icon_notworthy:

2. Pete

Pete Member

Hi Kyle

Good start, everythings in divs, not a table in sight. Best place to start is to ask if you have a jpg or a visual of how you'd like the website to look?

3. tezdread

tezdread Member

As Pete says, good start.

You could take the 2 images (logo & footer txt) you have in the HTML and put them in your CSS as backgrounds in the corresponding DIV's