• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Marketing That Makes You Go EURGH!

S

Sean Lee-Amies

On occasion I'll come across something so hideous and unprofessional that I just have to share it with people. This is a thread for all those times you've seen some horrendous piece of work and need to share (mock) it with other designers of a similar mind!
I saw this one the other week, just got around to posting it up. It's one of those cheap 99p shops, but even so, I think they can spend a little bit more than 99p on their shop-front... Sorry it's a bit awkwardly cropped, I was in a car at the time and didn't have much time to take it!

The fact the font is also comic sans just adds to the fact its horrid and who ever was responsible needs putting down ha :eek:

shaunalynn

Oh...my....
My old roommate and I got together yesterday and started talking about inappropriate uses of comic sans. The best one was a doctor patient form.

wac

My mother-in-law submitted her masters degree dissertation professionally bound and looking the part and numbering 10,000 words each and every one of them in Comic Sans

scotty

Staff member
Lets have a conversation about the 'appropriate' uses of Comic Sans.

Okay, lets move on.

scotty said:
Lets have a conversation about the 'appropriate' uses of Comic Sans.

Okay, lets move on.
does an appropriate use of comic sans exist :eek:

Wee Jimmy

shaunlynn said:
Oh...my....
My old roommate and I got together yesterday and started talking about inappropriate uses of comic sans. The best one was a doctor patient form.
I used to get the "company newsletter" (~20 pages) in comic sans because someone at head office must have thought it was playful and relaxing....