Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mail Chimp 2012 Annual Report

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I wasn't sure where to post this, it's an annual report, so technically a print job, but it's in the form of a website, so, it's in General Graphic Design for now! :)
    What does anyone think of the 2012 report from Mail Chimp? I think it looks fantastic;
    http://mailchimp.com/2012/

2. si_p

si_p Junior Member

Not sure I can be bothered to read it all but I do love the yellow background of the Operations section.

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Yeah, it nearly burned my eyes out when swapping from the nice blue to the colour of the sun yellow haha!

4. Rogue

Rogue Junior Member

A very nice report, it was a pleasure to read. I love mail chimps style & cheeky approach. Something I like to see in a company. Nice find Tony

5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Yeah, I saw this mate. Absolutely beautiful. Respect to them for getting a budget together for a real life Mailchimp Monkey Costume! What a great idea. They are absolutely at the top of their game and their service is just second to none. I love it, and everyone I know who uses it loves it. I've used their support team a few times for various things and each and every support rep is just awesome. They know their job inside out. Great stuff going on over there!
    I love the way they ended their support with me "OOhhh oohhh ahh ahhh go treat your self to a delicious Banana" quality stuff!

6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

This is exactly what I thought when I saw it. Absolutely cracking work from them! Never used their service though considering it. How good is it?