Mail Chimp 2012 Annual Report

T

Tony Hardy

I wasn't sure where to post this, it's an annual report, so technically a print job, but it's in the form of a website, so, it's in General Graphic Design for now! :)
What does anyone think of the 2012 report from Mail Chimp? I think it looks fantastic;
http://mailchimp.com/2012/

Not sure I can be bothered to read it all but I do love the yellow background of the Operations section.

si_p said:
Not sure I can be bothered to read it all but I do love the yellow background of the Operations section.
Yeah, it nearly burned my eyes out when swapping from the nice blue to the colour of the sun yellow haha!

A very nice report, it was a pleasure to read. I love mail chimps style & cheeky approach. Something I like to see in a company. Nice find Tony

Yeah, I saw this mate. Absolutely beautiful. Respect to them for getting a budget together for a real life Mailchimp Monkey Costume! What a great idea. They are absolutely at the top of their game and their service is just second to none. I love it, and everyone I know who uses it loves it. I've used their support team a few times for various things and each and every support rep is just awesome. They know their job inside out. Great stuff going on over there!
I love the way they ended their support with me "OOhhh oohhh ahh ahhh go treat your self to a delicious Banana" quality stuff!

glenwheeler said:
Respect to them for getting a budget together for a real life Mailchimp Monkey Costume! What a great idea.
This is exactly what I thought when I saw it. Absolutely cracking work from them! Never used their service though considering it. How good is it?

Back