Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for long term partnership with gfx designers

Discussion in 'Partnerships' started by DoA, Nov 18, 2009.

1. DoA

DoA New Member

Hi guys,

I am a website developer so I can make it work, what I can't do is make it look good!

I am looking to form a long term partnership with a talented graphic designer for future projects.

I have an immediate job for a Record Label I am starting with a friend. You will be designing the logo & be recommended to our artists for any graphic design work they need.

The label is called Burnt Circuit & with the logo we want to try and convey the following

Cool, Modern, Up-to-date, not afraid to take calculated risks, we do things differently, cutting edge etc.

The website is Burnt Circuit Records | Music Promotion | House | Electro | Drum & Bass & although it's currently black we do not want a black / dark design ... we are completely free with colour schemes...

Only concrete requirements are that the logo's must be available in vector & the fonts used must be available to us so we can recreate / print at any resolution on any medium.

Attached is some examples of logo styles we like for Burnt Circuit.

I'm also looking for a logo for a skiing website.

So, plenty of work both now & in the future.

If you need anymore info please reply below or PM me.

Kind Regards,
    Adam Gardner

Attached Files:

2. dot design

dot design Member

Will drop you a PM adam!
    G

3. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

Hi Adam,

I would be interested in this...

4. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

Hi Adam,

I'd be interested too, I've sent a PM.

Cheers,

Mark.

5. nickio15

nickio15 Member

I am very interested in working with you. Please get in touch when you can and let me know your thoughts.

Regards

Nicky

http:Portfolio: Nicky Lock

6. MulaG

MulaG New Member

Hi Adam,

If you still need more people I would be interested in any opportunities. Sent you PM.

Cheers
    Gina