Looking for a graphic designer

Redirect-Sixty

Hello all, I am looking for a designer, preferably a student looking to gain some experience that can help with a project I have. I need design for concept art for a game that I'm working on, if you are interested then please message me directly, preferably with a sample of some work of yours. Looking for someone to create watercolour style art, to already written descriptions. If you need an example look at Bastion. There is the potential for some money to be earned from this, not a lot but a little something for your time.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me.
Thank you. :)

Footnote:: Please note, it isn't just students that I am looking for, if you are highly experienced then I would greatly appreciate your input. I added a preference to students as maybe they could fulfil the request, and add it to their portfolio, or as part of a project they're currently working on for their qualification. I'm not looking to waste your time, as I know time is very valuable. Again, thank you :)

What you've described sounds more like an illustration job than a design job. I'd recommend seeking illustrators or students/graduates of game/concept art courses.

It sounds like you need digital art, not watercolours, and you would be better off in the long run to commission an illustrator rather than an
inexperienced student. If you want a professional-looking game, you would be better off spending a bit of money and hiring a professional.

It sounds like you need digital art, not watercolours, and you would be better off in the long run to commission an illustrator rather than an
inexperienced student. If you want a professional-looking game, you would be better off spending a bit of money and hiring a professional.

We're looking for watercolour 'style', yet on digital format. As said, look at Bastion for an example of this, for now this is just concept and want the concept art to be done before any thing is to be taken further

It's funny how people tend to think that they dictate the price. You don't, the person you hire to do the work will tell you how much it will cost, and you either agree to the fee or not.

That's how it works.

I don't go to an architect and tell them I want a house and if I like it I will pay them something for their time. I don't go to a doctor and ask for a cure and if I get better I might give them something.

You are coming here looking for a skill that you do not possess, why do you think that you get to decide how much it will cost?

Well said Hank. This kind of thing is just all too common, can't think of any other business/industry where 'clients' think it's ok to offer shit money for a highly skilled service or are shocked when they are quoted a realistic price for a job. Happy New Year bah humbug……. :)

Back