Looking for a game graphic artist on a volunteer basis, details inside...........

yoron11135

Good evening friends

I am looking for a game graphic artist at a volunteer level for a new and interesting game

I already have a programmer for the game and everything I just need a graphic artist for the game

Can someone help me with this please?

Here is my Discord number if anyone wants to talk to me privately:

yoron#2972

Thanks, I'm waiting for suggestions.

I'm looking for a graphic designer for a realistic game with quality graphics like in this picture:
And here is a YouTube video illustrating the concept for my new game:

It's Sunday - you might not get many offers.

There was a really good person here before that did this sort of stuff.

Although a lot of the current members are probably just as good - @Wardy not sure if it's up your alley.

Yeah, you're going to have to be a bit more patient than that! Give it a week or so at least. Not my scene I'm afraid, and I don't think you'll be able to afford Jim!

I'd be interested in your definition of 'volunteer level' when you're wanting oil painting level of detail! I'm wondering if you could get away with using stock images for this sort of thing
if you're on a budget maybe. You might be better off on a digital arts forum of some kind?

Not many illustrators on a graphic design forum, I'm afraid, even less wanting to 'volunteer' their services.
There used to be a really good forum on digital arts magazine, not sure if it's still going. Otherwise, try an art college or uni?

Back