Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo/Website Designer needed $$$

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by jaepearce, Apr 6, 2015.

1. jaepearce

jaepearce New Member

Hi guys,
    Great forum with alot of good content and awesome designers.

Ive just started a small surveillance business - sole trader, in my town this is a side business from my normal day job im a Telecommunications Technician,

Im after someone who can help me with a initial logo design to start with. Then leading to a website/facebook company page header/banner sort.

The name ive chosen for my small business is "Precision Surveillance & Communicaitons" hense the PSC which sounds similar to my last name.. lol

I have a coule ideas alreay for the logo . eg ; A scope of a sniper rifle looking a CCTV camera at a distance with markings - Ive just left the australian army also which is why the warrish side to the logo. as much of my profits from this business i can afford will be donated to various wounded soldiers foundations returning from active service.

If anyones interested please contact me on or via facebook you can look me up.
    Please keep in mind as this is only a small side business. That im starting up everything from of my own back pocket and cannot afford thousands of dollars initially for this service. I think this might be a fun project for someone with some spare time on their hands.

Cheers Guys and Girls