Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo/Web theme/FB banner/Twitter banner REQUIRED!

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by stenic, Dec 5, 2014.

1. stenic

stenic New Member

Hi there,

I am looking for a skilled graphic designer who would be willing to help me out in my venture it will be on going and i look to make it regular that i have him designing items.

What i require urgently are as follow -
    1nr LOGO
    1nr Facebook banner which will work on twitter and youtube.
    1nr website theme (if possible)

I am starting my own gaming team and need these items urgently. The teams name is 'Team Chemical' so if you can help me out and of course money will be discussed then i would greatly appreciate it. My email is

many thanks
  2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Just tweeted this out there for you too.

Good luck :)

And welcome to the forums! :tea:
  3. stenic

stenic New Member

thank you very much dude... give me a follow @stevienic123 ill follow you back :)
  4. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Are you sure that's right?
  5. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

Hello Steven,

Due to the nature of your requested items and what they are for, do you have a budget in mind?

Reason I ask is because more often than not when gamers like yourself request design work to be done, their estimation of design costs are usually way off.

To save yourself getting a load of quotes that could be way out of your price range, it would save both the designer and your time if you provide us with even a rough budget that you have to spend on this project.