Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Vectorisation

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Ben Curry, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Curry

Ben Curry Junior Member

Hello,

I have just started a podcast about my hobby and am i need of a Logo. The one i am using at the moment is below but i need it 'digitizing' for want of a better word.

I dosn't have to be exactly the same but just following the same theme. It also has
    to be able to scale up and down easily.

If someone wants to have a go at this then email me bencurry(AT)baddice.co.uk with a price. As i said above its my hobby and not a business so i have limited funds avaliable so bear that in mind when deciding if you want to make an offer.

Thanks in advance

Ben

[​IMG]

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Ben,

Welcome to Design Forums, from the explanation above you're in need of a vectorisation service, which is essentially tracing the above image into a vector path, you'll then be able to use the new logo at any size without loss of quality, as it's a scalable format.

Just to check do you own that original image? Or is it copyright free?

Thanks,
    Greg

PS- I edited your original post to remove the direct e-mail link as public forums are known to attract spam bots that will grab your e-mail and spam, spam, spam, which nobody likes to see! :)

3. bluecube

bluecube Member

4. Onebranding

Onebranding Junior Member

Has someone help you yet? From Jeff at OneBranding

5. Sneakyheathen

Sneakyheathen Member

6. creativesolutions

creativesolutions New Member

Hi Ben,

I can design a vector based logo or convert yours to a vector based format. Send me a quote of your budget or pm to discus. I have got a promotional offer at the moment on another forum.

7. getnoticed

getnoticed Junior Member

Just received some amazing service and cracking price (far too cheap so I paid more than quoted) from xposevector

Whilst their site doesn't look like much the speed and service was brilliant!

Thats for the tip bluecube

8. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

lol 99% of their stuff looks 99% live traced. I should have considered making a business out of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.