Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Vectorisation

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Ben Curry, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Curry

Ben Curry Junior Member

I have just started a podcast about my hobby and am i need of a Logo. The one i am using at the moment is below but i need it 'digitizing' for want of a better word.

I dosn't have to be exactly the same but just following the same theme. It also has
    to be able to scale up and down easily.

If someone wants to have a go at this then email me bencurry(AT) with a price. As i said above its my hobby and not a business so i have limited funds avaliable so bear that in mind when deciding if you want to make an offer.

Thanks in advance

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Ben,

Welcome to Design Forums, from the explanation above you're in need of a vectorisation service, which is essentially tracing the above image into a vector path, you'll then be able to use the new logo at any size without loss of quality, as it's a scalable format.

Just to check do you own that original image? Or is it copyright free?

PS- I edited your original post to remove the direct e-mail link as public forums are known to attract spam bots that will grab your e-mail and spam, spam, spam, which nobody likes to see! :)
  3. bluecube

bluecube Member

4. Onebranding

Onebranding Junior Member

Has someone help you yet? From Jeff at OneBranding
  5. Sneakyheathen

Sneakyheathen Member

6. creativesolutions

creativesolutions New Member

Hi Ben,

I can design a vector based logo or convert yours to a vector based format. Send me a quote of your budget or pm to discus. I have got a promotional offer at the moment on another forum.
  7. getnoticed

getnoticed Junior Member

Just received some amazing service and cracking price (far too cheap so I paid more than quoted) from xposevector

Whilst their site doesn't look like much the speed and service was brilliant!

Thats for the tip bluecube
  8. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

lol 99% of their stuff looks 99% live traced. I should have considered making a business out of that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.