Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo required to realise grand designs

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Folkestonian, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Folkestonian

Folkestonian New Member

The Folkestonian has grand designs for the future, but what really matters now is getting a great designer to create a revised ‘The Folkestonian’ logo.

The current logo has been pieced together by myself and doing EXACTLY what it needs to do but I don't own any of the component elements. If you are a designer (whatever your age, ability or experience) with the skills to produce a unique logo consisting of a hand-lettered title and three self-drawn figures that can be delivered as both individual and composite JPEG, PNG and Vector files please get in touch via PM with your contact details.

I’ll send you a full brief (far too exhaustive for this page) including payment details.

2. jooty

jooty Active Member

Have pm'd

You might want to take a look at www.digbysjuices.co.uk a branding and digital project we have just done in a very similar asthetic.