Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo ideas advice

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by laurs1994, Jul 16, 2015.

1. laurs1994

laurs1994 New Member

Hi guys,

I am starting to design a logo for a project that my boyfriend is starting, the basis behind the project is a community of musicians who will share their knowledge etc. The name that has been decided for the project is "Elephant Grooves" and has been copy righted already!

I was wondering if anyone had any initial ideas how to bring this idea to life, i'm personally thinking the use of elephants and then also including music notes or a treble clef, could even incorporate it within the trunk. I haven't done a lot of work for personal people so just wanted help on this front!

Thank you very much!

Laura :)
  2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Designs are really your idea.

Post some sketches of your ideas on here and we can give feedback - and then take it from there.
  3. PriyeshDesign

PriyeshDesign Member

You could be really creative about this project.

At first, I thought of 'Elmer the elephant' - the use of colour to show the culture of music, from classic to metal, for example.

An idea I would sketch would be a solid elephant shape with popular instruments in negative space to form the gap between the legs.

Similar concept to this logo:
    (Notice how the 'toothbrush' helps form the "R" letter)

The most common logo would be musical notes coming out of the trunk.