Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo for personal trainer

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Hockeynut15, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Hockeynut15

Hockeynut15 Junior Member

Hey guys, have been approached by a personal trainer and friend of mine in Cardiff to design a logo for him to use on his new website, which reads 'Conditioning Wales'

Here is what I have so far as a building block to develop it further, and being only a student I could use some help on what direction to take. Any tips would be appreciated guys, thanks!

Stef.

View attachment 556

Attached Files:

2. Hockeynut15

Hockeynut15 Junior Member

Managed to come up with the idea of incorporating a welsh dragon wing, think it looks a lot nicer now!
    View attachment 557

Attached Files:

3. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

What's his website about? What's his target market? Where else might the logo be used? Does he want anything specific to come through in the logo?

When it comes to direction you should be guided by the answers to the above questions. With the information in your post we can only point out what might be technically off with the logo e.g kerning on the type or spacing between elements.

4. Good start, would need to know a target audience. Personally i would re-arrange the typeface or postioning of the writing as the 'WALES' text looks a little like a Star Wars font.

Remember Simplicity can be most effective.

Home - Graphic Rabbit Studios

5. Wee Jimmy

Wee Jimmy Senior Member

I can see the Wyvern thematic, however the logo makes me think of a ribbon dancer rather than a fitness trainer

[​IMG]