Logo for my company pls let me know your thoughts!

MuchAdoDesign

Hello everyone - I'm toying with the logo I have on my profile now for my company website, MuchAdo Design. I won't say anything more about it - just want to gauge the reaction.

With thanks

the colour choices are not quite working together and the placement of the items needs tweaking (only a couple of pixels mind), not sure on the serif based font for design. I like the base cyan / grey

Bit late here but do really you want to use muchado as your brand name. Have you never heard the saying 'much ado about nothing' let alone the meaning of much ado is great fuss.

Thanks all, appreciate all your comments. Levi, yes I am aware of the Shakespeare play and I quite like the meaning 'great fuss' being attributed to my brand name! My work is a bit quirky and I intend of running a freelance business for one-off designs so it sort of works in that context. I appreciate your comment though and it has made me have another look at the name...

Wardy and Simon, thanks for your feedback. It's still a very first draft design so I'm going to sketch out some development on this and see where it takes me.

Back