Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo feedback

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by hankscorpio, Nov 21, 2014.

1. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Going to attempt to starting working for myself, although still in full time employment, want to generate enough business then go full-time myself.

Thinking of this concept for a while and came up with an idea for the logo, as I think it's important enough for me to have something from the outset.

I'm completely aware that the font and kerning and everything to do with the type is completely wrong, but could you pleas focus on the bird itself?

Any comments?

Phoenix_black.png

Hank

2. hankscorpio

Again I'm not worrying about typography - but thinking of online and digital solutions for the logo

Phoenix_coloured_rgb.jpg

3. Jarratt

Jarratt New Member

I like it a lot, although I think it would look nicer if the top lines of the phoenix didn't overlap. I think I prefer the plain white one more than the colour one.

4. hankscorpio

Cheers. My thoughts too. Not really keen on the colour. But it works in my clientel funny enough.