Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo design advice - BR TESTING

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by haygy, Oct 14, 2013.

1. haygy

haygy New Member

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a critique on the following:

I've been asked to design a logo for a company that conducts regulation testing on buildings during and after construction.

The purposed logo I've produced plays with the visual elements of building plans and blueprints.

I'm quite happy with it so far but wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it...

br testing logo v3-09-09.jpg
  2. FurnitureGuy

FurnitureGuy Member

I like it. Nice and simple format which is usually preferred in these type of organisations. Have you tried it on letterheads or business cards to see if it gets lost on the page?
  3. haygy

haygy New Member

Thanks FurnitureGuy,

Here's my design for a double sided business card. I think I want to keep the building plans / blueprint feel through out the branding
    . business card-10.jpg
  4. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Worried the business card text will be lost. Why two email addresses (and one capitalised?). Also missing a '.'?
  5. Crepston

Crepston Member

The first one is the business' contact email and the other one is the employee's email.
  6. Crepston

Crepston Member

I would give those blueprint corners the same thickness they have in the logo.