Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Business card needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by BOUNCINGNRG, Apr 11, 2010.

1. BOUNCINGNRG

BOUNCINGNRG New Member

I'm in the need of a Logo and a business card. ( i might only be able to afford a logo for the moment)
    This is my current site Wedding Photographs | Wedding Photographer London | Professional Wedding Photography London I feel it looks a bit netural and drab so i'm going to be migrating everything over to a prophotoblog.

I'm quite a chatty energetic person and i want the design to reflect this, have a look at this blog ยป Hoffer Photography | Philadelphia Wedding Photographers | Modern Weddings and Portraits, i love the feel of it, bright, has energy.

Please email me with ideas, prices and examples

Cheers
    Mark
    photography@markcolombus.com

p.s i'm contimplating wheter to keep the name Mark Colombus Photography or just Colombus Photography

2. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Mark

I'll drop you an email regarding your project this morning, hope I can help!

Cheers
    Gareth

3. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hi Mark,
    I have also dropped you an e-mail that includes some indicatiove pricing and a link to our website / portfolio.

Regards,
    Col

4. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Col is highly recommended!