Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lionel Messi Poster

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by davewill, Mar 26, 2013.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Afternoon Everyone,
    Ive been working on a little personal project lately to commemorate the incredible goal scoring feat of Lionel Messi during 2012. He broke the world record for goals scored in one year by managing to get to a total of 91 goals whilst playing for Barcelona and Argentina. Ive had the idea for this poster for ages but only just got around to doing it, Im looking for feedback on the illustrations as well as the colour palette.
    Cheers all!
    p.s. If you are interested, you can watch all 91 goals here...

Attached Files:

2. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Just a quick update to say I finalised the design (went for something more minimalist in the end) You can now buy a print via my blog which you can see in my signature below.
  3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Bang a version up here? I want to see a larger version of it.
  4. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Here you go Tony, I should have done that yesterday but it was a crazy day! There are more detail shots on the blog too.

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

That's awesome. Might have to get one of those prints off you!
  6. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Cheers Tony, should be featured on the Mirror sport website by this afternoon
  7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Your a talented guy, love this mate. Let me know when they go on sale
  8. davewill

davewill Senior Member

9. DavoSmith

DavoSmith Member

Thuis is an AWESOME poster Dave. Love it. Only thing I'd have said is just give a little more room at the top and bottom of the poster to balance a little nicer with the spacing either side. Although I guess that's determined by the spacing between circles and paper size / dimensions.
  10. Edger

Edger New Member

Very nice poster Dave, shame there are only 96 copies!