Link Exchnage Proposal

Hay man from the sites I looked at I think your portfolio is pretty good TBH, I would disagree that you have coded them to the latest standards as you claim, that and I could get them to render in twice the time, but nice portfolio still the same, shame about the coding TBH, that an a heavy use of images are really the only things that lets you down from what I've seen. :cry:

However on to your request it is actually a pointless request that wont better any one, maybe you, as the links will go in a directory called links and this will not be index or any links coming from it will be devalued as a result. Now if someone links to you off here and they put your link on a none penalized page then you will get equity, they will not.

That but as both links will be a reciprocal link, if they are counted they will both be devalued for that reason. :)
Welcome to DF by the way.

Jaz

PS: There is also a signature function that would save you time constantly adding a link to your site and your name, go to My DF and edit it in there. :)

Thats what you get when designers code :p. especially when they use Macomedia Dreamweaver in design view. Bloated code that could probably be re-written in 1/4 the lines and not optimised at all.

The old MM_ javascript functions are a dead giveaway.

Although some of that page rendering time might be down to the host. I would put some code in the header and footer to display the page parsing time.

Anyway it does not matter. The fact that people are good at code sells nothing :( and you get no recognition, believe me I know, its all about the way it looks. So you are on the right side of the designer/coder fence for people to *see* what you do.

I know and it is a shame TBH Darren, as only programmers can get sites to render quickly with server enhancements, reduction in bloated code, and to a smaller degree image compression, take into account the average time a visitor stays on any page is less than 10 seconds including page load time and wella the code should matter TBH and once a programmer has fixed the mistakes made by some designers the differances are sooo noticeable. :angel:

We are such an under-rated group IMO. :cry:

Huh good job this is not a design forum or I may get some greif for that comment if it was. :D

Back