• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lighting Glow?

Good evening all.

Im after some advice on the best way to produce some effects like this

I hope image is attached?

Is this photoshop, after effects?


or done by hand..

I would not know where to start?

Paul Murray

Staff member
It's probably easier to do something like that with a pen & tablet using a pressure sensitive brush.

You could use create the paths with the pen tool and apply a brush stroke outline to it.
You could try Photoshop, drawing a path (with the pen tool), choose a suitable brush and colour, get your pen back then right click and "stroke path"

*ooops should have read ALL of the previous post, sorry*