Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let me know what you think

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by yaviox, Jun 8, 2012.

1. yaviox

yaviox New Member

Hi, I;m 16 and have been playing around on photoshop. I chose the name 'yaviox' as a youtube user, but haven't fired it up yet. That's a little explaining, here it is. :) (it's a pc wallpaper by the way)
  2. yaviox

yaviox New Member

[space for changes]

Attached Files:

3. AlexanderPower

AlexanderPower New Member

If you were to make a change to this for the better, try to make the text clearer because that swirling trail that goes around the text makes it harder to read.
    yaviox likes this.
  4. willfu

willfu Member

I'm confused on what this is suppose to be. Is the logo meant to be flying out of the planet?
  5. yaviox

yaviox New Member

It's not supposed to be realistically there. It's a little abstract mixed in with the surroundings. The red trail is supposed to come from the planet and go round the logo like it has gravity, substance, comparison to a planet, and therefore, of importance. get my drift?
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  6. yaviox

yaviox New Member

How about a red version of this beam in that sweep across the logo?: (this is an older one that I scrapped) backgroundYVX3.jpg
  7. craigfoxdesign

craigfoxdesign New Member

I think that your design needs to go either or two ways, simplify it or refine it. Take a look here for some inspiration James Levy Studio
    yaviox likes this.
  8. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but Craig, your Ted logo...this one?

Isn't it a little bit similar to this? It looks like you've actually just copied the whole thing and inverted the colours?

9. craigfoxdesign

Hi Tony,
    honestly, no! as a matter of fact i've got all the initial sketches... where did you find that? I was playing around for hours to produce something for them. Funny thing was that this wasn't the actual ident the client went for.
  10. yaviox

yaviox New Member

I think this is another 'closed' project, I have only done minor changes to the above image, so I won't post it up. Thanks for the link, Craig. Helped alot and have already started thinking a new piece through in my mind!
  11. craigfoxdesign

No worries dude.
  12. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Haha fair enough. Sometimes, these things happen :)