Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Illustrations

Discussion in 'Illustration Forum:' started by Moominbaby, May 15, 2012.

1. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Hello there I thought you might like to see my lastest mini project. With some guidance from the great guys at the print club in east london I was able turn one of my illustrations into a screen print.
    The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

2. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Looks really nice. Screen printing gives such an awesome finish. Good job!

3. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Thanks Arrivals, I love screen printing, I am currently looking for an excuse to join there for a month and go printing mad! :)

4. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Really good job! Why do you need an excuse - apart from the fact that it's right across town! Go for it!

5. I've looked at the Print Club before - I'd be really interested to hear about your experience with them. Did you do the workshop, or just drop in? Do you think it would be appropriate to a complete newbie to screen printing (I have done a (very) little, but that was 9 years and many beers ago)?

By the way - love the print!

6. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Thanks Kate and ThreeFallingDucks :) I would say the print course I did would be very suitable for beginners the guys there are realy nice and will guide you through everything. I would be straight there Kate but its a £100 a month and I'm a bit skint Blah! but I have a friend, who might know some interested parties so far as exhibition so I'm sending her my stuff soon so she can spread the word. If it comes back good then I may join and go print crazy :)

7. gyptian

gyptian New Member

Wow dude it is very creative. Wish to see more great creations from you.

8. Really beautiful work!