Knowledge exchange? - Photoshop needed

AngelaAndAlbert

Hi guys! Newbie here! I am a freelance social media manager and working along all digital platforms I found myself with some difficulties with Photoshop and I love that programme but I don't have knowledge enough. I would like to know different alternatives I can start with. I checked some courses as for example one of them is (£180 - 11 weeks - 2 hours every week) . Not sure if it's going to be good. I think I prefer to do self-learning or knowledge exchange with someone interested in promoting themselves through social media as I know quite a lot about it or someone who wants to learn Spanish as I am from Madrid. Let me know please :)

I'd do a skill trade but I'm afraid my Ps skills aren't quite up to it.

As above really.
I used Lynda for a month ($25) to get me started in Illustrator and then Googled anything I needed to know as there's LOADS of tut's on the web.

If you do a search then I'm sure there will be plenty of free courses on YouTube for Photoshop.

I agree with the advice above but if you would prefer to work with someone 1 to 1, I would actually be interested in this, as I could do with the help of social media promotion and I wouldn't mind polishing up my extremely limited / poor Spanish, it is my favourite country after all. Plus, we are both based in London, so it wouldn't be a problem at all. I am by no means a Photoshop expert, but I'm happy to share the knowledge I have gained with my experience of using it for the past 15+ years.

I have just realised how old this thread is, so everything I have just said is probably irrelevant now... Doh!

Back