Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joomla web developer wanted to complete project

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by locler, Jan 3, 2011.

1. locler

locler Junior Member

Hello
    I have a website based on Joomla and Sobi2. I started coding it myself but would now like a professional to finish it and fix any issues.

Please contact me for further details.
    Thanks

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

um contact details might be useful unless you just want a pm :)

Also most people on here like to get an idea of budget, what's required in the thread too :)

3. locler

locler Junior Member

hi
    A PM would be good but I can be contacted at mwacch(AT)gmail.com
    The site needs a redesign , there is also a problem with slowness and cross browser compatibility.
    As for budget, I am thinking between £300-400.
    Thanks

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi locler,

Welcome to Design Forums, so just to be clear this is a website re-design then coding into a Joomla site with cross browser testing? Would the re-design be based on your existing design, or would it be a brand new design? If I'm honest the budget is sounding a little low for what's been mentioned, but please give as much detail as you can as this will help a great deal! :)

Thanks,
    Greg

5. locler

locler Junior Member

hi
    Sorry if I havent been clear,The website already has a template and logo but needs to be improved, some tweaking needs to be done to the layout etc.
    If the budget is too low I am happy to discuss that as I really want to make this site as good as possible.
    Thanks again.

6. AndySmiff

AndySmiff Junior Member

If your still looking i'm going to be available shortly, i'm even listed on the Joomla! resources directory ;-) I'd be happy to have a chat and see what your needing in more detail