Joomla web developer wanted to complete project

locler

Hello
I have a website based on Joomla and Sobi2. I started coding it myself but would now like a professional to finish it and fix any issues.

Please contact me for further details.
Thanks

um contact details might be useful unless you just want a pm :)

Also most people on here like to get an idea of budget, what's required in the thread too :)

hi
A PM would be good but I can be contacted at mwacch(AT)gmail.com
The site needs a redesign , there is also a problem with slowness and cross browser compatibility.
As for budget, I am thinking between £300-400.
Thanks

Hi locler,

Welcome to Design Forums, so just to be clear this is a website re-design then coding into a Joomla site with cross browser testing? Would the re-design be based on your existing design, or would it be a brand new design? If I'm honest the budget is sounding a little low for what's been mentioned, but please give as much detail as you can as this will help a great deal! :)

Thanks,
Greg

hi
Sorry if I havent been clear,The website already has a template and logo but needs to be improved, some tweaking needs to be done to the layout etc.
If the budget is too low I am happy to discuss that as I really want to make this site as good as possible.
Thanks again.

If your still looking i'm going to be available shortly, i'm even listed on the Joomla! resources directory ;-) I'd be happy to have a chat and see what your needing in more detail

Back