Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J Rabbit business card design

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Rafael Rizzolo, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Rafael Rizzolo

Rafael Rizzolo New Member

New logo and design for a sex toy company

Work-jrabbit.jpg

2. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

First thing that strikes me it that that's not a standard business card size (85x55). Everything looks a bit squashed in (perhaps the logo needs to be smaller?). The lines containing the words "SEX TOYS" and "MADAM JD" sit very badly together, it's made worse by the lines in the background which draw your eyes to the fact that the 2 lines crash into each other. Why are those lines there? the design would look much cleaner without them. Also not quite sure the logo works either. It seems badly kerned and the woman swinging round the J adds to the overall feeling that it's all been crammed in.

Hope that wasn't too critical... ?

3. Rafael Rizzolo

thanks for the feedback, yeah i feel the design is a bit dated considering the current trend. will need to clean it up, I crated the lines in the background to add structure.

why is the images i uploaded so pixelated and small ??

4. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Does look hard to read and dated. Is it based on a template or from scratch?

5. Rafael Rizzolo

its from scratch