Issue with my site

Hey guys, can you have a quick look at my site. had a few people tell me they are having issues with it. seems to work fine for me.

www.harlequingraphic.me

the .com in sig doesn't work
the .me however does work but blimey is it slow to load up, it's faster when it has loaded but I'd have said sod it by the time it had loaded and gone elsewhere

hmm, wonder what the issue is. the .com isnt operating anymore so will have to get rid, but the .me should be ok. Dont know why its so slow

is your wp-config.php file pointing to a localhost database or is it pointing to an ip address? As that would explain why its slow.

I've had a look. It seems to function in Firefox (a little slow though) but issues arise when using Google Chrome, the navigation isnt reactive, the pages take a very long time to load and a large white sqaure occasionally appears in the top left hand corner of the screen.

edit. p.s No scroll bar in Chrome

is your wp-config.php file pointing to a localhost database or is it pointing to an ip address? As that would explain why its slow.

This is built on tumblr right? It's definitely not anything to do with wp-config as that would mean its built on Wordpress, which it most definitely is not. Site seems to work perfectly for me though, check it X all browsers including a VM running IE here.

The only reason I would say it is not working for others would be something to do with DNS not resolving properly. Just ran a check on that also and seems OK. Are you based in the UK That go-Daddy hosting and Park wont be doing you any good, they seriously are a overselling garbage host and US based of course.

Hope its all worked out now anyway matey.

Hey, yeah it used to be wordpress, i changed it to tumblr last week as its 1) free and 2) i only needed a simple site.

Yeah GoDaddy is rubbish but im stuck with them for a while it looks like lol

Back