Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this logo Lame??

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Magma, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Magma

Magma Member

I have finished my portfolio, but I'm not so sure I like the logo... at all!
    Can someone tell me where I went wrong??

The link is in my signiture the "Site" link

Thanks in advance people!

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

It looks like the toxic symbol to me - not a good look lol

3. berry

berry Active Member

yes.......

4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd steer clear of that, mainly because it has no purpose and shows no connection with your work or any message you want to put across. A Picture says a thousand words, but that one's pretty quiet. You might be better off with just your name as the logo?

5. Magma

Magma Member

I knew it was lame... Amazingly lame... not quite the Doctor wearing a Fezz, eh Jim? haha

You might be right about the logo being just my name, I'll have a looksy

Thanks again!

6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I thought of the biohazard symbol!

7. Magma

Magma Member

Let's be honest, you all know there was no point in me even setting this thread up... because I already knew how utterly tragic a logo that is haha.

But thanks anyway! :)

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Looks more like some kind of bladed weapon to me, like a glaive or something.

9. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

ye the two rectangle to the side looks like you got stuck, no idea what to add, "feck i'll just throw in some rectangles". The main symbol isn't bad, just needs something to back it up, like a little more colour (orange, yellow), or adding something around it.

10. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

To quote Berry...yes.

Needs some ummpf!

11. Romack

Romack Senior Member

the justified text on your website hurts my face