• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is it the time I should start on building My Portfolio stronger?

M

Mohammad

Hi,

So I have won around 14 Logo Design Contests and still going with my blogger portfolio , I was thinking if I started a website it would take most of my time therefore I wont be able to enter contests but now after winning some contests I got some very good stuff for my portfolio, Shall I not do contests anymore and concentrate on making my portfolio strong?

PS: I'm 13 for those who dont know my age..

I would say make a simple portfolio, or work on it overtime and make it the best you possibly can. Nothing needs to be done right away, you're young, you have time!

Kevin

I've been working on my portfolio for the past two years. But I've caught myself slacking off quite a lot too, so believe, still tons of time to do contests in between.

Levi

Staff member
A website doesn't need to be updated as often as a blog, its to show your better work or skills etc.

I'm only now getting round to updating my business site after about 2+ years (been too long I must admit) and there's no way I'm going to update that on a monthly (or less) basis. My current site has been being worked on for the last 4 months as I want to make sure the updates are worth it :)

mrp2049

Levi said:
A website doesn't need to be updated as often as a blog, its to show your better work or skills etc.
levi talks sense again! look at scott hanse (iso50) his current homepage went live in 2006/7 and hasnt changed since!!