Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it legal to use another companies logo on a flyer to help gain them as a client?

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Gaby, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Gaby

Gaby Junior Member

I work for a company that sells products to use within stores. As a promotion to get new clients to use our software/machines my coworker would like to send the potential client a flyer using the potential clients logo. I was wondering if this was legal to use another companies logo as a promotion that would only get viewed by that company.

For example, say I work for a company called Shelves, we want Hallmark to use our shelves in their store. Shelves would then create a flyer incorporating the Hallmark logo and show them using our shelves.

Any input would be grateful!

2. DWildish

DWildish Member

3. DWildish

DWildish Member

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

this - as long as you show that it's a way the 'potential' partnership could work/look then it's ok but trying to fob it off as your work or they're already a client is a no no
  5. Gaby

Gaby Junior Member

Thanks for the responses. I feel more comfortable about doing it.