Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Anyone Using Pinterest?

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Being a visual community, there's got to be some of us on Pinterest? I've only started properly digging it this morning. Had an account for ages but never used it properly.

Leave some links and thoughts below.
    http://pinterest.com/cannycreative/

2. tim

tim Senior Member

love Pinterest, except it makes me want to buy a ridiculous amount of everything ever.

3. si_p

si_p Junior Member

I use it, just for random scrapbooking, also added a lot of my portfolio up there, as well as pins that link to my GraphicRiver products I sell.

4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I've never used Pinterest, loving the Enterprise Pizza Cutter though Tony.

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

It's awesome isn't it? Think they're about £25 on Amazon. Might have to get myself one of those!

Also, where are your links people? :)

6. berry

berry Active Member

love some of the stuff on there... I want I want

7. martyvibe

martyvibe Junior Member

I signed up for it like 3-4 months back, but have only just started looking at it more in depth recently. I got the app and never turned back.

8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

got an account, just not sure if I'm going to bother with it quite yet...

9. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I've been like this with Pinterest for just over a year. Then today, decided it was the day to get to know what it does and how to use it properly!

10. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

The only thing I've used it for is to find food recipes!